Mark Hazuka, M.D.
Radiation Oncology – CyberKnife Radiosurgery
United States Military Academy, West Point
Creighton University, B.S in Mathematics
Creighton University, Medical Degree
Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, Internship – Internal Medicine
Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, Residency – Radiation Oncology
About Dr. HazukaDr. Hazuka has an extensive experience as a radiation oncologist with background in the treatment of cancer tumors with radiation oncology to include IMRT, IGRT, brachytherapy and radiosurgery. He has been a leader and consultant to radiation oncology centers across the Front Range since 1987.
He has published numerous articles, book chapters and scholarly research on radiation oncology for the treatment of many types of cancer. Dr Hazuka has also served on the cancer committee at the University of Colorado, University of Michigan, Memorial Hospital in Colorado Springs, the Lung Cancer Institute and the American Cancer Society.
American Board of Radiology certification in Radiation Oncology
Colorado State Medical License
Awards & Recognition
- Presidential Nomination to the United States Military Academy
- Superior Scholastic Achievement Citation, Creighton University
- Pi Mu Epsilon, Mathematical Honor Society
- Participant in the Voluntary Internship Program in Thailand for the refugee people of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, sponsored by the Catholic Relief Service affiliated with Georgetown University Medical School, June-July 1982
- ASTRO Travel Grant Award winner to attend the 1991 ESTRO Meeting in Florence, Italy
- Selected by his peers as one of The Best Doctors in America for his work in lung cancer.
- Selected by his peers as one of The Best Doctors in America: Central Region.
- Selected by his peers to be included in the fourth listing of The Best Doctors in America for his work in lung cancer.
- Selected by his peers to be included in the fifth listing of The Best Doctors in America for his work in lung cancer.
- Selected by his peers as one of The Best Doctors in America