Lee McNeely, M.D.
Radiation Oncology – CyberKnife Radiosurgery
- University of Utah School of Medicine – MD
- University of Utah – Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Utah – Residency in Radiation Oncology
About Dr. McNeelyDr. McNeely is board certified in radiation oncology with extensive experience in radiosurgical treatment of cancer tumors. He has over 13 years’ experience using the CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System.
• One of the earliest doctors to use CyberKnife for prostate cancer.
• Has published studies with the Dr. John Adler, the Stanford neurosurgeon and inventor of the CyberKnife.
• Brought the first CyberKnife to Colorado when it was only the seventh system in the U.S.
• Clinical expertise includes treatment of cancers of the prostate, lungs, brain, kidneys, pancreas, bone and spine.